If you are going to see the Atlanta Braves baseball game on June 1 to hear the
chorus sing, and especially if you have never been to a game at Turner Field
before, here is some important information.
1. Please look at this website:
http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/atl/ballpark/security.jsp. This will give you
lots of valuable information about the stadium.
2. The main plaza gate will open at 4:40. The first pitch is at 7:10. The
chorus will sing about 6:45.
3. You may bring your own food and drinks. However, please remember the
following. No cans or glass bottles may be brought into the stadium. Small
soft sided coolers may be brought in...small enough to carry over a shoulder.
The cooler may not be plastic or hard sided.
4. In addition to purses, small backpacks or knapsacks may be carried in, but
please observe the size restrictions mentioned on the webpage. All bags are
searched upon entry to the stadium.
5. Parking is $12 if you purchase parking the day of the game at the stadium.
You may purchase a parking pass online ahead of time for $10. You can
purchase a parking pass online at this webpage:
If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail me and I will try to
Robert W. Harper
F.C. Boyd, Sr. Christian School