Welcome to BCS! This is our blog where we update school happenings daily. Mrs. Tabetha Sullens, Principal posts pictures and information for parents, students, staff and guests. Please take your time and get to know us... come see what Boyd Christian School has to offer.



Monday, November 10, 2008

From Jessica Burton

As you know, Christmas will be here soon. Children in Nicaragua need your help. In Nicaragua, paper is 4.00 a pack. If you can get some school supplies and a pack of paper for these kids, put them in a shoebox and attach 2.00 on top for postage and we will get these to these children. Paper is only 50 cents here and that makes you think, "Wow, I am thankful for what I have". I encourage you to give a up a little money. If you are out shopping, just pick up some school supplies. I know that they would love you for doing this. You can take these to Mrs. Terry in the office. Cut off is Friday. I encourage you to help the kids.
Thank you.
Jessica Burton