Welcome to BCS! This is our blog where we update school happenings daily. Mrs. Tabetha Sullens, Principal posts pictures and information for parents, students, staff and guests. Please take your time and get to know us... come see what Boyd Christian School has to offer.



Thursday, December 11, 2008

Parent Reps

Dear Parents,
I am asking for anyone interested in being a "parent"
representative/volunteer for your child's classroom to contact me or your
Child’s teacher. There will be various things I may need your help with.
The following is a short list of examples: sending reminders to parents,
counting money during the magazine/chocolate sale, calling parents to assist
in activities, etc. I appreciate your cooperation and any assistance you
may be able to give me.

Thank you,
Angela Ramsey
PTF President
Boyd@WestwoodChurchofChrist.com


Angela will have BCS email in a few days. She will be
aramsey@fcbcs.org.