Welcome to BCS! This is our blog where we update school happenings daily. Mrs. Tabetha Sullens, Principal posts pictures and information for parents, students, staff and guests. Please take your time and get to know us... come see what Boyd Christian School has to offer.



Tuesday, January 3, 2012

 

   It is good to be back after the Christmas break.  I hope that the time off refreshed you as it did me.  It is hard for me to realize that it is 2012.  It seems the older I get the faster time flies.  Won’t it be grand when we get to heaven and not have to worry about time.  Here on this earth though, we must use our time wisely and in service to our Creator.

   I want to congratulate our Middle School girls for winning the Morrison Ruritan Invitational Basketball Tournament.  I also encourage you to come out and see our students play.  All the teams, elementary through high school, play hard and give their best efforts every night.  I know the teams will appreciate your support.

   This current school year will be over before we know it and we must plan for the 2012-13 school year.  It is my hope and prayer that all of our current students will be returning and that several new students will be coming our way.  If you know of anyone who is considering sending their children to BCS and you think it would help by my talking to them, please let me know.  More than anything else, we need to increase our enrollment.

In closing, I would like to thank each and every student who remembered me at Christmas with gifts, homemade candy, and sweet cards.  Truly, I am blessed to be working at Boyd Christian School with such a wonderful family of students, faculty, and staff.